Realtree Max-5 and the BPS are a match made in waterfowl heaven – with the reliability of dual action steel bars and the superior patterning of a Browning barrel, they’ll never know what hit them.
Unique to the BPS is its bottom feed and ejection port. Shells are loaded and ejected from the bottom, leaving one less port for dirt and debris to enter the action. Likewise, a left-handed shooter won’t end up ejecting empty hulls into their face. Combined with the top tang safety, this gun is truly ambidextrous.
- RECEIVER – Forged and machined steel; Realtree Max-5 camouflage finish
- BARREL – Realtree Max-5 camouflage finish; Ventilated rib
- ACTION – 12 gauge, 3½” chamber; Bottom ejection; Dual action steel bars; Top-tang safety
- STOCK – Composite; Realtree Max-5 camouflage finish;
- FEATURES – Three Invector-Plus choke tubes (F,M,IC); Silver bead front