Reliable and accurate, the Browning Buck Mark is at the apex of the autoloading rimfire handgun market. The hallmark of the Buck Mark design is the precision machined aluminum frame that serves as a solid foundation for performance.
A striking new addition to the revered Buck Mark line, the Plus Vision UFX checks a number of feature boxes for shooters who demand the best in a rimfire pistol. Sights are crucial for accuracy and this handgun delivers with the combination of a fiber-optic front sight and Pro-Target adjustable rear sight. An integrated optics rail is ideal for adding a red dot sight. The included muzzle brake tames muzzle jump to improve accuracy.
Once in hand, the first noticable feature is the lack of weight that comes from the alloy-sleeved steel barrel that reduces the weight by nearly 9 ounces compared to a similar model with a steel barrel.
- New Vision barrel features a tensioned outer aluminum sleeve surrounding a strong steel inner barrel
- Sawtooth cuts on barrel sleeve provide a dynamic look and reduce weight
- 5.9″ barrel length with 1/2″-28 TPI suppressor-ready threads
- Removeable muzzle brake
- Matte black frame, slide and barrel
- UFX rubber overmolded grips
- Picatinny optics rail
- 16-click adjustable Pro-Target rear sight with white outline
- TRUGLO/Marble Arms fiber-optic front sight
- Includes pistol rug