725 advantage. In practice, crushing clays on the trap range is an exercise in skill and concentration. However, adding competition into the mix requires shooters to step it up a notch. Browning Citori 725 trap guns are built to ensure that your focus stays in the game where it belongs, not on the fit or function of your equipment.
The maximum features. We think the 725 is destined to bring out your best. Full adjustability from muzzle to butt, including POI, drop, cast on/off, trigger position and even the type of trigger. The stock and forearm are not configured by chance, it is the most preferred design for stable, consistent shooting. Not to forget the GraCoil recoil reduction system. This is a gun that can take you to the top.
- Graco adjustable Monte Carlo comb makes it easy to dial-in bead alignment
- Adjustable GraCoil® Recoil Reduction System increases comfort and offers length of pull adjustment
- Graco butt pad plate adjusts for angle and location
- Adjustable rib offers POI adjustment from 50/50 to 90/10
- Semi-beavertail forearm with finger grooves
- Gloss finish Grade V/VI walnut stock with close radius grip and palm swell
- Pachmayr® Decelerator® XLT recoil pad
- Triple Trigger System with three trigger shoes
- HiViz® Pro Comp sight and ivory mid-bead
- Five extended choke tubes
- Ideal for trap