Accuracy is another name for this rifle. This X-Bolt is no ordinary X-Bolt, and it is not for the ordinary hunter. Putting the proven X-Bolt action into a McMillan Game Scout stock offers the long range shooter a platform so solid you now can concentrate on ammo and your mind to get the maximum accuracy. The stock is fitted with two quick detach (QD) cups for a sling, plus it has a single front swivel just for a bipod (not included).
Game Scout Stock. The McMillan Game Scout gives a sporter style stock with tactical long range features.. McMillan stocks are US Marine proven tough, now available for the Browning X-Bolt. This exceptional stock features a medium sized forend with straight comb butt stock. It offers a smooth transition for shooters used to a tactical stock that want a compact hunting stock. It also features a comfortable vertical pistol grip with thumbshelf. Texture panels on the fore-end and pistol grip offer a great feel. It is it is finished off with a dip with the exceptional A-TACS AU (Arid/Urban) camouflage.
- McMillan Game Scout stock features textured gripping surfaces, palm swell and versatile A-TACS AU Camo® finish
- Tough, durable Cerakote Burnt Bronze finish on barreled action
- 26” long, free-floating, heavy sporter contour fluted barrel with 5/8″-24 TPI suppressor threads (thread protector included)
- New Recoil Hawg muzzle brake reduces recoil up to 73%
- Extended bolt handle
- Quick-detach (QD) cups for a sling and a swivel stud for a bipod
- Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad
- 20 MOA Picatinny rail included
IMPORTANT TWIST RATE NOTE: In 2018 faster twist rates were added to select calibers and the twist rate is indicated on the barrel next to the caliber. The 6.5 Creedmoor and 26 Nosler became 1-7”. The 300 Win Mag, 7mm Rem Mag and 28 Nosler became 1-8”. Prior to 2018 the 6.5 Creedmoor and 26 Nosler were 1-8”; the 28 Nosler was 1-9”; the 7mm Rem Mag was 1-9.5” and the 300 Win Mag was 1-10”.