Not just for kids. Built with a 13″ length of pull and a 20″ barrel, the Micro Composite measures in at just under 39″ overall length. Sure, that brings the weight in closer to your shoulder, a great benefit for youth and women with more petite frames – but it also gives you a perfectly-sized truck gun or the perfect mountain rifle where you want to measure your loadout in ounces, not pounds. Also, Micro guns are eligible for our Growth Insurance program that allows the rifle to grow with the shooter.
- RECEIVER Steel • Matte blued finish • Glass bedded • Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- BARREL Matte blued finish • Threaded muzzle brake (thread protector included) • Light sporter contour • Free-floating • Hand chambered • Target crown
- ACTION Bolt-action • 60° bolt lift • Adjustable Feather Trigger • Detachable rotary magazine • Top-tang safety • Bolt unlock button
- STOCK Composite • Textured gripping surfaces • Palm swell • Compact 13″ length of pull
- FEATURES Sling swivel studs • Pachmayr® Decelerator® recoil pad