Take your game to the next level. Browning delved into semi-custom rifle production with the X-Bolt Pro in 2017. This year we are introducing the Long Range version of the X-Bolt Pro, featuring a heavier profile barrel for increased accuracy at longer distances. What classifies the X-Bolt Pro as a “semi-custom rifle” is the level of specialized finishing touches and higher end construction above the already top-tier X-Bolt family of hunting rifles. First, the X-Bolt Pro features a true carbon fiber stock, making it extremely lightweight and rigid. The stock is filled with a noise-dampening foam.
Cerakote durability. Additionally, the Cerakote finish on the action and barrel is also on the exterior of the stock for added protection. The burnt bronze hue mutes the color of the stock for better concealability. The barrel features a new proprietary lapping process to provide consistent accuracy and easier bore cleaning – avoiding the need for a time-consuming break-in process. Other features include a spiral fluted bolt, enlarged bolt handle, and a threaded muzzle with a muzzle brake or thread protector cap.
- RECEIVER Stainless steel • Cerakote Burnt Bronze finish • Glass bedded • Drilled and tapped for X-Lock scope mounts
- BARREL Stainless steel • Pro Long Range: Heavy sporter contour • Threaded muzzle brake (thread protector included) • Proprietary lapping process enhances the bore finish • Cerakote Burnt Bronze finish • Fluted • Free-floating • Hand chambered • Target crown
- ACTION Bolt-action • 60° bolt lift • Adjustable Feather Trigger • Detachable rotary magazine • Top-tang safety • Bolt unlock button
- STOCK Second generation carbon fiber • Cerakote Burnt Bronze finish • Textured gripping surfaces • Palm swell
- FEATURES Spiral fluted bolt body • Ergonomic spiral fluted bolt handle • Sling swivel studs • Inflex recoil pad (Scope and mounts not included)